miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

Book Thief Prediction

My prediction of this book, after I've read the first two chapters is that the Hubermanns will treat her badly, so she will try to escape to go look for her mother. I also think Liesel will start stealing books because maybe she's obssesed with reading. Maybe she will find a fascinating library, with a lot of fascinating books. So since she will like them so much, she will steal them, so that she can keep them all. Liesel will have a dangerous and extraordinary adventure; through this adventure she will encounter Death, but she will not jet die. I really think that Liesel will die at the end because Death follows her everywhere, and Death is the narrator, which is telling the story of how Liesel will die.

1 comentario:

Someone dijo...

where do you think that Liesel will keep the book? b/c if she keeps the book at the hubermanns house they are very likely to return them.