I think Tío Toni and Papi are being very brave at trying to free their family and the country. But I think it is not fair for their family to suffer so much. I think this plan is really risky. I would think of my family first than anything. Tío Toni and Papi should think of how Anita and the whole family is suffering. What if the plan doesn't work, and they get caught. That could cause them their life!
However trying to free the country is really nice of them. I think it is very important to have freedom, and live in peace in your own country. But in order to succeed in this plan, they have to be very positive that it will work. Or maybe have another person complete the plan. But what I think they should do is just leave with the whole family to the United States, and just stay there with the rest of the family. I think that they are going to have peace and freedom there, and the whole family will live together.
Romeo & Juliet
Hace 17 años
2 comentarios:
You make some very good points but it leaves me wondering. If they leave to the United States are they being brave? And the other question it left me with was, who has to follow through with the plan? You can't always leave it for someone else to do.
i agree with u on mostly everything... but waddya mean by "another person complete the plan"??? and wat if this guy doesn't complete it?
Publicar un comentario